Poems


.

This is actually, well, a task given to me forcibly (jokes!). I wrote, like, two papers of poems today and I guess there are some that are quite okay. The rest.. don't mention them.

---

For.. a lot of people. Who are far away from me. Especially my beloved teacher (and mom) haha

* If stars could rain down from the sky,
If the sleepy wind could whisper good-night,
If I could walk up the radiant rainbow
To see you again and say hello.

---

This one, is for all my mothers. My real mother, and my other mothers (3 of them) hahaha

* What the storm will never ruin,
What the waves will never crash,
What the skies will never separate,
Is a mother's loving hand encircling her daughter's
Holding on together through the weary night
Casting away all her fears.

---

For all my friends. <3>

* Just let go
A crystal butterfly in your hand
She wants to break out
And spread her wings through the amber sky

Just let go
That teardrop on your cheek
Things won't be okay
If you keep on weeping

But don't let go
A true friend
Because a true friend is the perfect remedy
To wipe out all those tears.

---

Those are my 3 favourites, and the rest are, well, a bit pathetic.
What do you think? Hahaha

  1. ah, don't be so modest :P

  1. ciee.. wakakak.
    jgn gitu ahh. jadi malu. wakakak

Post a Comment